At BTF Lawyers, our scope of practice includes legal representation, bail applications, plea bargains, severity appeals, conviction appeals, all grounds appeals, public hearings, public inquiries, revocation hearings (parole or probation) and post-conviction remedies.
We have in-depth understanding of federal, state and local laws, court procedures and evidentiary rules to navigate the adversarial system competently and ensure the most positive outcome for your case.
As your criminal defence lawyer, it is our job to:
- Review and investigate the case filed against you
- Explain to you what is likely to happen and how criminal laws will likely be applied
- Provide an objective perspective of your situation
- Gather information from witnesses
- Research and analyse laws, statues and crime codes relevant to your case
- Build a defence and develop a case strategy
- Draft, file and argue appeals and motions
- Advocate for you at defended hearings
- Negotiate “plea bargain” with prosecution to reduce charges
Throughout the entire process, we will make sure you as our client are afforded all forms of protection provided through the laws and constitutions of state and federal governments.
At BTF Lawyers, we value open communication and transparency. To ensure our clients understand their situation clearly, we explain complex laws and legal procedures in detail in simple language. We tell them honestly what is expectable outcome for their case, and what steps they may take to ensure the most favourable ruling or settlement.
We pay attention to detail in order to build the best defence and win your case.
If you are facing a criminal charge or you have any queries related to criminal law matters, please give us a call on 9238 2140 (between 8AM and 5PM) or Paul Foster on 0413 320 028 . You may also get in touch via email on our contact us page.